The Renaissance International School Publicity
When The Renaissance International School, a Montessori school for ages two years old through middle school, announced it was opening a second campus in Piedmont, we wrote a press release and contacted local media to seek coverage for the story. The Piedmonter, and The Montclarion, both Bay Area News Group papers, wrote articles about the school, which included a photo, and an interview with the school’s founder and head of school, Leslie Hites.
Like what you see?
Drop us a line so we can get started on your project.
View other samples
- Exposure in Local Media – Nursing and Rehab at HomeSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-05-06T01:15:42+00:00
- Website for Organizing Complex Data – The Wing InstituteSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-05-06T01:08:01+00:00
- Simple and Effective Ways to Highlight Special AnnouncementsJannah Lyon2020-05-09T00:29:21+00:00
- Lead Generation Website for Consulting Firm – ManexSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-05-09T01:05:53+00:00
- Custom Order Portal for Distributors – Prime Source FloralSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-05-05T21:31:16+00:00
- Class A Commercial Building Website – Castro StationSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-05-06T00:07:42+00:00
- Economic Development Printed Marketing – City of HerculesSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-25T19:25:15+00:00
- Commercial Real Estate Investment Website – NearonSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-30T23:30:03+00:00
- Integrated Communications Campaign -Mattress RetailerSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-19T21:04:02+00:00
- Commercial Division Microsite -LifeSource Water SystemsSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-05-05T21:38:48+00:00
- Short Span Steel Bridge Alliance Trade Show Booth and MarketingSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-09T00:10:21+00:00
- Construction Company Website Presents Unified BrandSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-02-21T19:53:04+00:00
- Integrated Marketing Materials – National Rural ACOSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-05-06T01:25:43+00:00