Guam Visitors Bureau Instagram Contest
The Guam Visitors Bureau began a campaign which invited the local community on Guam to “Show Us” their Chamorro spirit. When charged with building a campaign to connect with the North American market, we continued the “Show Us” theme to create buzz and connect with new audiences in the U.S. We used Instagram’s social media network to create a fun and easy “Show Us Your Flip Flops” photo contest. The contest was well received, with over 80 creative Guam-themed entries over the two-week contest period.
Like what you see?
Drop us a line so we can get started on your project.
View other samples
- Economic Development Printed Marketing – City of HerculesSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-25T19:25:15+00:00
- Class A Commercial Building Website – Castro StationSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-05-06T00:07:42+00:00
- New Branded Website for Healthcare Startup – Iris HealthJannah Lyon2020-08-28T17:00:18+00:00
- Lead Generation Website for Consulting Firm – ManexSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-05-09T01:05:53+00:00
- Custom Order Portal for Distributors – Prime Source FloralSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-05-05T21:31:16+00:00
- Integrated Marketing Materials – National Rural ACOSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-05-06T01:25:43+00:00
- Simple and Effective Ways to Highlight Special AnnouncementsJannah Lyon2020-09-30T23:03:13+00:00
- Exposure in Local Media – Nursing and Rehab at HomeSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-05-06T01:15:42+00:00
- Construction Company Website Presents Unified BrandSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-02-21T19:53:04+00:00
- Short Span Steel Bridge Alliance Trade Show Booth and MarketingSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-09T00:10:21+00:00
- Commercial Division Microsite -LifeSource Water SystemsSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-05-05T21:38:48+00:00
- Website for Organizing Complex Data – The Wing InstituteSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-05-06T01:08:01+00:00
- Integrated Communications Campaign -Mattress RetailerSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-19T21:04:02+00:00
- Commercial Real Estate Investment Website – NearonSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-30T23:30:03+00:00