Microsite for Commercial Water Treatment Division
The commercial division of LifeSource Water Systems wanted an updated microsite to promote its water filtration products to property managers and building owners.
We created a modern and professional look, using the company’s universal color palette to relate to the residential brand. The grid design of the commercial division pages allowed for larger images and bold color blocks to direct target audiences to relevant case studies and product specifications.
The residential site’s headers and footers were used on commercial division microsite for further consistency.
Like what you see?
Drop us a line so we can get started on your project.
View other samples
- Commercial Division Microsite -LifeSource Water SystemsSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-05-05T21:38:48+00:00
- Construction Company Website Presents Unified BrandSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-02-21T19:53:04+00:00
- Integrated Marketing Materials – National Rural ACOSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-05-06T01:25:43+00:00
- Economic Development Printed Marketing – City of HerculesSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-25T19:25:15+00:00
- Short Span Steel Bridge Alliance Trade Show Booth and MarketingSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-09T00:10:21+00:00
- Exposure in Local Media – Nursing and Rehab at HomeSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-05-06T01:15:42+00:00
- Custom Order Portal for Distributors – Prime Source FloralSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-05-05T21:31:16+00:00
- Simple and Effective Ways to Highlight Special AnnouncementsJannah Lyon2020-05-09T00:29:21+00:00
- New Branded Website for Healthcare Startup – Iris HealthJannah Lyon2020-08-28T17:00:18+00:00
- Commercial Real Estate Investment Website – NearonSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-30T23:30:03+00:00
- Lead Generation Website for Consulting Firm – ManexSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-05-09T01:05:53+00:00
- Class A Commercial Building Website – Castro StationSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-05-06T00:07:42+00:00
- Website for Organizing Complex Data – The Wing InstituteSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-05-06T01:08:01+00:00
- Integrated Communications Campaign -Mattress RetailerSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-19T21:04:02+00:00