Commercial Real Estate Investment Website
As a follow-on project to a logo refresh, Nearon, a commercial real estate investment company, requested a customized, contemporary website to replace one that was outdated and locked-down. The new site incorporates the company’s updated brand; ample white space, modern fonts, and crisp colors lend a fresh yet professional feel.
Website Goal: Easy Navigation
A key priority was streamlining the site navigation to allow investors to view Nearon’s property portfolio by region and type, and for in-house staff to be able to keep the portfolio current.
Custom Website Build
Nearon’s new website showcases the company’s portfolio with a single click and offers a sortable list of properties, both current and sold. The site, built with the ELF CMS (content management system), is easily updated without any special apps or programming knowledge.
Also high on the wish list was sharing the company’s history and success stories in a very visual way. This was accomplished using a scrolling page that combines imagery, color, and text for maximum impact.
Like what you see?
Drop us a line so we can get started on your project.
View other samples
- Website for Organizing Complex Data – The Wing InstituteSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-05-06T01:08:01+00:00
- Custom Order Portal for Distributors – Prime Source FloralSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-05-05T21:31:16+00:00
- Class A Commercial Building Website – Castro StationSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-05-06T00:07:42+00:00
- Short Span Steel Bridge Alliance Trade Show Booth and MarketingSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-09T00:10:21+00:00
- Construction Company Website Presents Unified BrandSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-02-21T19:53:04+00:00
- Lead Generation Website for Consulting Firm – ManexSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-05-09T01:05:53+00:00
- Economic Development Printed Marketing – City of HerculesSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-25T19:25:15+00:00
- Commercial Real Estate Investment Website – NearonSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-30T23:30:03+00:00
- Integrated Marketing Materials – National Rural ACOSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-05-06T01:25:43+00:00
- Exposure in Local Media – Nursing and Rehab at HomeSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-05-06T01:15:42+00:00
- Integrated Communications Campaign -Mattress RetailerSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-19T21:04:02+00:00
- Simple and Effective Ways to Highlight Special AnnouncementsJannah Lyon2020-05-09T00:29:21+00:00
- Commercial Division Microsite -LifeSource Water SystemsSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-05-05T21:38:48+00:00