Blog Microsite for Member Organization Magazine
The Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous (FA) wanted a create a new marketing channel to draw new members to its main website.
We helped them accomplish this with the development of a dedicated website that facilitates the collection of member stories, magazine articles, and artwork, as well as promotes its connection magazine. Although the connection microsite has a different brand message and a more casual tone, it coordinates with the main FA site with complementary colors and accents. The prominent presentation of the connection magazine entices site visitors. There is a strong call to action for members to contribute and learn.
Digital subscription order processing and delivery were developed as a part of the website project. Both are connected to the main FA site and its members log in area.
Like what you see?
Drop us a line so we can get started on your project.
View other samples
- Website for Organizing Complex Data – The Wing InstituteSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-05-06T01:08:01+00:00
- Simple and Effective Ways to Highlight Special AnnouncementsJannah Lyon2020-09-30T23:03:13+00:00
- New Branded Website for Healthcare Startup – Iris HealthJannah Lyon2020-08-28T17:00:18+00:00
- Integrated Marketing Materials – National Rural ACOSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-05-06T01:25:43+00:00
- Economic Development Printed Marketing – City of HerculesSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-25T19:25:15+00:00
- Commercial Real Estate Investment Website – NearonSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-30T23:30:03+00:00
- Short Span Steel Bridge Alliance Trade Show Booth and MarketingSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-09T00:10:21+00:00
- Exposure in Local Media – Nursing and Rehab at HomeSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-05-06T01:15:42+00:00
- Commercial Division Microsite -LifeSource Water SystemsSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-05-05T21:38:48+00:00
- Custom Order Portal for Distributors – Prime Source FloralSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-05-05T21:31:16+00:00
- Lead Generation Website for Consulting Firm – ManexSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-05-09T01:05:53+00:00
- Integrated Communications Campaign -Mattress RetailerSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-19T21:04:02+00:00
- Construction Company Website Presents Unified BrandSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-02-21T19:53:04+00:00
- Class A Commercial Building Website – Castro StationSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-05-06T00:07:42+00:00