Your website is essential to building a strong brand. It is also the foundation for your marketing program. Today everything flows back to the web including press releases, online ads, direct mail and social media. In fact, anyone you meet at a trade show or hand your business card to will eventually look at your web site.
Site Development Process
At the Placemaking Group, we create new sites or we can renovate your existing site using our branding approach to clearly position your place, service or product in the right space. We design and build engaging web sites that will grow with your company and are easy to navigate. The end result is a scalable, highly functional site that works for you and your clients and customers.
We can develop a site so that you can make changes using a Content Management System (CMS), or we can provide fast and accurate ongoing maintenance complete with a strategy for keeping your site up-to-date.
Website Development Services
- Website Architecture and Information Design: A plan for making your site easy to navigate.
- Front-end Site Design/Production: Using your unique brand message and selling proposition, we will design a look that grabs your audience.
- Landing Pages/Micro-sites: For special promotions, advertising incentives or events, a landing page will increase conversions.
- User Interface, Site Strategy: Making sure users move through the site, easily get the information they need.
- Content Development: We can write the copy, select images and otherwise complete your site from A – Z.
- Flash Photo Galleries: Often showing your audience your product or destination is crucial and an easy-to-use gallery can be just the ticket.
- Back-end Development and Programming: We can develop in a variety of platforms and if you need something specific we have web partners to call upon.
- Content Management Systems: Placemaking Group has developed its own open source PHP system that is low cost, secure and very easy to use. The ELF control panel comes standard with the same editing mechanisms used on blogs. We can also develop in Drupal and other PHP systems as needed. We can make it fast and easy for you to make your own updates.
- Blogs, Forums and other Web 2.0 Systems: Use of blogs and forums can provide opportunities for direct contact with your audience.
Marketing Your Website
Online marketing of your website is relatively inexpensive when compared to other marketing methods and the Return On Investment (ROI) is measurable. Unlike print ads in publications or the Yellow Pages, you’ll know exactly how much traffic and leads you are getting from your web marketing efforts. We also offer web stats and Google analytics management for a cost-effective tool to evaluate your on-line marketing approaches (ROI).
Since everyone is online, why not drive more traffic to your web site using online methods. Placemaking Group will create a custom strategy just for your company to use social media such as Twitter or Facebook, blog postings, online banner advertising or email.
- Paid Search Management, Pay-Per-Click (PPC): Using search engine ads will generate immediate traffic and sales leads.
- Natural Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Non-paid listings visible on major search engines.
- Social Media Marketing Campaign: We’ll use social media to create a buzz and spread the word about your product or service.
- Email or enewsletter marketing: Using either rented lists or sending to a list generating your own web site, we can develop a program to keep you in front of your customers and prospects regularly.