The best PR programs are built on a firm media relations foundation. At the Placemaking Group we work hard to forge strong relationships with the writers and reporters who cover our clients’ industries.
We make regular contact to stay on top of who is writing about what, and what is on the horizon. We respond to requests for background and fact checking.
Our goal, always, is to become a trusted go-to resource for trade and consumer writers, newspaper editors, broadcast producers and reporters as well as independent bloggers, photographers and freelance writers. Our experience includes:
- Organizing and preparing clients for media events
- Developing media promotions for product launches
- Writing and distributing media kits to educate and inform the media
- Message monitoring for print, electronic and social media
- Training for media interviews
- Crisis communication strategy and implementation
- Issues management