The Placemaking Group is a full-service marketing communications agency with special expertise in PR, web and graphic design. We have the capabilities and capacity to handle a comprehensive marketing program, or a stand-alone project. We strategize and plan your program and review it annually, adjusting it as needed when market conditions shift or new opportunities – or obstacles – present themselves. We are also on the ready to respond to the unplanned event or situation with expertly managed crisis communications.
We can help you get where you want to go by applying our expertise in the following services:
- Public Relations
- Web / Internet Marketing
- Direct mail/Email Marketing
- Marketing Materials
- Integrated Marketing Campaigns
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- Research and Definition
- Strategic Planning
- Identity and Logo Development
The secret to getting press coverage for our clients is to give the media stories that they want to cover. We dig deep to unearth the details of your business' activity to determine what will interest which media, and when. Timing the story to have the most impact is crucial. This is where the Placemaking Group’s skills and experience are invaluable. Today, using social media is also important to get your word out to your audience.
Your Web site is essential to building a strong brand. At the Placemaking Group, we create new sites and renovate existing ones to clearly position your place, service or product in the right space. We design and build engaging Web sites that will grow with your company and are easy to navigate. The end result is a scalable, highly functional site that works for you and your clients and customers.
Marketing messages delivered via integrated marketing evoke greater audience recognition and recall. At the Placemaking Group, we provide fresh ideas and well-defined strategies integral to your success. We maximize your marketing dollar by creating programs that combine the right mix of traditional and online PR, advertising, email marketing, video, collateral and direct mail – just to name a few.
- Media Planning and Buying for Print, Radio and Web
- Advertising Creative Development
- Placement and Tracking
Our direct marketing experience spans several decades but is firmly rooted in today. We work with the current environment and target messaging and list acquisition to reach your goals.
- Postcards, brochures and promotional items
- Email (Opt-In) Permission Marketing and Newsletters
Marketing materials today can include anything from PDFs used in an email for a prospect to a promotional give away item or a video. Following is a list of just a few of the types of materials we can provide support for your marketing.
- Promotions for retail or business-to-business
- Marketing Materials: Corporate Identity, Brochures, Sales Kits, Product Sell Sheets
- Trade Show Exhibit and Event Graphics
- Event Design, Coordination and Production
- Annual Reports
- Podcast Development and Production
- Audio /Video Productions and Presentations
- PowerPoint Presentations
A marketing communication program isn't just about programming a web site or writing a press release. To be effective, a program needs a concept, a theme that resonates with the target audience and it needs to have all the tools coordinated and working together. A promotional idea would be included in:
- print, online or radio ads
- a monthly email
- on the web site
- a postcard that might be sent to target customers
- a marketing partner would also mention the promotion on its web site and in its collateral.